Deputy Chief Medical Officer
To £200,000 pro rata
Location: Central London
Salary and Package: Up to £200,000 (Pro Rata) + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Are you a fertility expert ready to take on the strategic challenge of shaping a forward-thinking fertility business? Would you like to take on a part time opportunity that enhances your skills alongside continuing to practice within your current clinical position?
Perhaps you want the opportunity to create a patient-centric pathway committed to revolutionary approaches to patient care and engagement. Maybe you want to work with renowned fertility leaders dedicated to removing the bewilderment associated to conception.
3 great things about this business:
- A unique and exciting concept! They have launched an exclusive service with the aim to improve the way patients receive fertility treatment through the use of online support and artificial intelligence.
- A start up business – with high levels of investment taking place, they are establishing their innovative and create fertility service and have ambitious expansion plans!
- Represented by world leading clinicians and experts that are passionate about providing the best possible patient care.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is a new company and a new concept – there is nothing like this within the fertility market and this is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business.”
What you will do as the Deputy Chief Medical Officer:
- Work with the Patient Coaches to provide a bespoke service to patients – you will be responsible for developing the patient pathway, reviewing current protocol and supporting with clinical queries.
- Support the product team with the development of all new services and treatments, providing clinical advice on how to implement this into their current pathway.
- You will be a Consultant Gynaecologist who specialises within treating infertility and have an active GMC registration.
Why other leaders want to work with this business:
- An exciting venture – this is the perfect opportunity to expand your skills and be part of an innovative and ambitious business.
- Work with leaders in the business and learn from the best – the team have an industry leading background specialising within fertility, sperm donation and HFEA compliance.
- The opportunity to work within a highly supportive environment with a strong focus on both training and education. There is ample opportunity to enhance your skills and reputation.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1676.