Cardiac Physiologist – Electrophysiology
Up to £50,000
Salary: To £50,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Private Healthcare + Free Parking
The Cardiac Physiologist’s that we represent tell us that their job satisfaction is impacted when daily cases become too high. This high-tech hospital solves this problem for their Cardiac team with their commitment to personalised patient care.
Perhaps you strive to work within a state-of-the-art patient centric facility that invests in their equipment and services. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals to create a tight knit, effective team.
3 great things about this Healthcare Provider:
- A prestigious independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care. Be mentored by the industries best people.
- Constantly investing and making advancements they are opening a brand-new service, improving their facilities and ultimately their patient experience!
- Dedicated training provided, this is the opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within private acute care.
The Hiring Manager told us; “This is a small team that works very well together. Working in a private facility vs NHS offers more time to care and a better work life balance”.
As a Cardiac Physiologist, you will:
- Reporting into the Cardiology and Cath Lab Manager you will perform complex and non-routine cardiology investigations and you participate in all Angiography procedures.
- You will assist in the day to day running of the Catheter Lab and take responsibility for the running of the EP, interventional and device services in the absence of the Cardiology and Cath Lab Manager.
- You will develop your own knowledge and practice in Electrophysiology becoming independent and capable of managing your case load.
Why other Cardiac Physiologists want to work with this Hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 5 theatres, 80 beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
- This department has exciting growth plans and will be introducing a brand-new service, Aortic Valve Implants through Key Hole Surgery, this year.
Full time position (37.5 hrs), working Monday – Friday.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Guy at Stroud Resourcing, quoting reference 1739.