Care Home Manager
Up to £75,000
Salary: Up to £75,000 + pension scheme + 33 days holiday + excellent training and development
This leading care home provider attributes failures on standards to poor leadership so have an unwavering commitment to empower their care home managers to be the best they can. With continued investment in their facilities, their leaders have the tools to deliver resident-centred care, creating welcoming environment for both residents and employees.
Perhaps you want to feel valued and work for a business that is passionate about helping you achieve your full potential. Maybe you want to work for a care home provider that is renowned for delivering exceptional patient care.
3 great things about the care home:
- This purpose-built care home will provide the highest quality residential, nursing, dementia and respite care in a 72 bedded, five-star setting.
- A luxurious home that prides itself on state-of-the-art facilities.
- This provider supports and rewards the hard work and commitment of its staff.
A current employee stated, “I love coming to work, it’s like being part of one big happy family, we all have a great relationship!”
What you will do as a Care Home Manager:
- You will be responsible for the overall running and management of the home, with a commitment to delivering high standards across all aspects of care.
- Responsible for the commissioning of the home, you will be involved in all aspects of recruitment, project management, planning and budget control.
- You will be proactive in managing compliance and quality of care across the home, ensuring alignment with CQC standards.
Why other care home managers work within this business:
- A financially sound business experiencing exciting growth and development.
- Managers enjoy high levels of autonomy – the freedom to make decisions, recruit their own team and influence the strategic direction of the business.
- With regular investments in the latest equipment and home facilities your team will be effectively equipped to deliver exceptional resident care.
Apply now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1698.