Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £36,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £36,000 + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + More!
The Anaesthetic Practitioners that we speak with take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills and offer the best possible care to their patients. The hospital that we are working with offers this in abundance! They empower their theatre teams and as such you can expect access to ALS and EPALS Courses as well as continuous investment in other clinical qualifications.
Perhaps you strive to work with a renowned hospital provider who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals and be part of a tight-knit, effective Theatre team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- High levels of investment taking place – the hospital has undergone major renovation to create a light and spacious feel alongside extending their theatre space and creating a critical care department.
- Leverage the experience of working with a leading healthcare provider with award winning hospitals and specialist clinics, working with world class Consultants who are passionate about time to care.
- Great career development opportunities – alongside the fantastic training on offer you can expect a personalised career development plan to help you achieve your career goals. They pride themselves on nurturing talent.
The Theatre Manager stated, “Our theatre teams enjoy lots of variety, delivering complex care across a multitude of surgical procedures, Orthopaedics, Cosmetics, General and Ophthalmology. Multidisciplined skills are encouraged and supported, you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital and with this development comes the opportunity to progress.”
What you will do as a Anaesthetic Practitioner:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach to work with a genuine desire to expand your skills. We are interested in applications from any scrub specialty including newly qualified.
Why other Anaesthetic Practitioners work with this hospital:
- This leading private hospital is one of the largest in the UK with 90+ beds, 6 theatres, an endoscopy suite and a critical care department coupled with a ‘Good’ CQC rating and 98% patient satisfaction!
- Work with a passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events and comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! To apply please email your CV to Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.