Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic (RGN/ODP)
Up to £36,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £36,000 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + More!
The Anaesthetic Nurses/Practitioners that we represent often tell us that lack of investment in clinical training leads to poor job satisfaction. This leading private hospital solves this problem for their theatre teams with an unwavering commitment to continually invest in training and development.
Perhaps you want to join a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you want to work with renowned Consultants and learn from the best in industry.
3 great things about this renowned healthcare provider;
- A prestigious independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience, resulting in their ‘Good CQC’ rating!
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of specialist clinical training. You will have the opportunity to complete your ALS – unparalleled training!
The hiring manager stated, “This is a great time to be joining the hospital – we have an ambitious vision for the Theatre Department and can offer specialist clinical training for the right individual!”
What you will do as an Anaesthetic Nurse/Practitioner;
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- With high levels of autonomy, you will run a theatre list without supervision and be encouraged to adopt a forward-thinking approach and contribute ideas for improvement.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered and have demonstratable anaesthetics experience.
Why other Anaesthetic Nurses/Practitioner;
- This well-established private hospital has 5 newly renovated theatres, 86 beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- You will enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, regular social events and a great training and development program to help you achieve your career ambitions.
- You will be joining an experienced, tight-knit team and be part of a well-equipped department with an unwavering commitment to continual investment in the best facilities.
Full and part-time opportunities available.
Apply now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1805.