Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £34,000
Salary: Up to £34,000 base salary + Enhancements + Pension + Private Healthcare + 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 days as of 1st January 2020) + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + free parking + more!
Full-time and part-time hours (minimum 30 hours)
The Anaesthetic Practitioners that we represent often tell us that unrealistic demands with busy theatre lists results in poor job satisfaction. We represent a hospital that has strengths in the optimisation and planning of operating theatre activities, they are passionate about time to care.
Perhaps you want to be part of a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Perhaps you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals and be part of a tight-knit, effective theatre team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- An independent hospital with a ‘Good’ CQC rating passionate about patient safety.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience.
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of specialist clinical training. You will have the opportunity to complete the ALS course.
The hiring manager, “This is a great time to be joining the hospital – we have an exciting vision for our Theatre Department and can offer specialist clinical training for the right individual!”
What you will do as an Anaesthetic Practitioner:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered and have a proven track record working with Anaesthetic.
- We are interested in applications from multi-disciplined Practitioners who are also trained within Scrub and / or Recovery.
Why other Theatre Practitioners want to work with this business:
- This well-established private hospital has 3 newly renovated theatres, 46 beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, regular social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career ambitions!
- You will gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy rewarding benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.