This week it was Eleanor’s turn to try out her version of Wellness Wednesday. It was safe to say she did impress, and the team hoovered up her delicious banana and strawberry loaf, with a side of fresh berries!
If you would like to try making the recipe, follow the instructions below provided by Eleanor;
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork, then add the eggs to the butter mixture until combined
3. Mash the bananas and add to the mix
4. Sift the flour and baking soda into the banana mixture and mix until combined
5. Next fold in the floured strawberries
6. Pour the batter into prepared loaf tins and bake for 35 minutesBack