Why join Stroud?
Stroud Resourcing is a quality recruitment business dedicated to consistently improving processes in every aspect of our business. We have developed meaningful relationships with some of the UK’s leading employers and 75% of our business is repeat business.
We live and breathe our values, continually striving for excellence. As experts in account management, we work towards creating a great experience for everyone involved.
We want to deliver excellence, so we are committed to excellence in everything we do.
- Reputable - We work with leading employers large and small, all over the world, and seek to establish a reputation as a leading provider of quality recruitment solutions.
- Team Work - We are a results driven business that adopts a collaborative approach to achieving goals.
- Enthusiastic - We are passionate about developing a quality recruitment company, with recruitment experts dedicated to making good matches with every vacancy.
- Financially Sound - We are a successful small business that is profitable and free from debt. We invest significantly in social networking, job boards, industry marketing, recruitment technology, business process and training and development to ensure that we remain at the forefront of the industry.
- Professional - We have a personal development plan in place for all of our employees.
- Positive - As a small business we are typically less bureaucratic and have closer relationships between leadership and employees. We aspire towards a culture of transparency where our people are empowered.
- Reward Performance - We believe in rewarding excellent performance and celebrating success.
- Integrity - We take pride in being honest and having moral principles.
- Empathy - Our leadership team generate revenue and so appreciate the challenges of a career in recruitment. They understand the needs of others and what support people require in order to be successful.
- Pension Scheme - We provide our employees with a company pension where contributions increase with length of service.
- Bonus - All of our employees are entitled to a personal and company bonus.
- Commission - Our recruitment consultants and senior management team receive commission.
- Holidays - Our employees receive 25 days of annual holiday, which increases with length of service, plus additional days for Christmas closure.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme - We offer a Childcare voucher scheme to all employees.
- Long term incentives - We operate a monetary long service incentive that rewards loyalty.
- Employee of the Quarter Award - Nominated by the Company, we acknowledge achievements and reward good behaviour with our Employee of the Quarter award.
- Employee of the Month Award - Nominated by the Senior Management Team, we acknowledge achievements and reward good behaviour with our Employee of the Month award.
- Phone Performance Award - Each month we review phone figures, the person who has made the most outgoing calls receives an award.
- Sabbatical - All employees are eligible to apply for an unpaid sabbatical after three years’ service.
- Celebrate Birthdays - We always take some time out to celebrate birthdays with some cake & a cuppa.
- Monthly Team Activity - At the end of each month the morning starts with breakfast for all employees, we review activity for the month followed by a team activity!
- Finish for Food Fridays - Each month we celebrate our success in style with a team activity, an early finish, and a scrumptious meal out on the company!
- Moving Day Allowance - To celebrate success when you buy a house, you get an extra day off for house move.
- Getting Married Holiday Allowance - All employees are eligible to apply for an additional 5 days paid holiday after two years’ service.
- Quarterly Away Day - At the end of each quarter we review activity for the quarter and the entire company enjoys a social activity together!
- Resources - We provide a number of tools that will ensure you can be successful in your role as a recruiter for Stroud Resourcing.
- Talent Spotting - We are committed to populating our database with the best available talent through engaging with passive candidates and creating talent communities.
- The tools to be successful - We provide a number of tools that will ensure you can be successful in your role. All recruiters are trained to become experts in networking across a number of social media platforms. You will become efficient in supporting or managing the headhunt process. We have invested in the number one staffing and recruitment software, which enables us to optimise the speed of our candidate searches, giving you an advantage against competing recruiters. We are committed to populating our database with the best available talent through engaging with passive candidates and creating talent communities.
We are always interested in talking to talented individuals. If you think you’ve got what it takes please feel free to review our current vacancies or contact us through email at email@example.com