Role: Ward Nurse
Salary and Benefits: Up to £29,000, enhancements, bonus, pension, private healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers plus more
The Ward Nurse’s that we represent tell us that one the of most challenging parts of their job is not having enough time to care for their patients. With resources stretched within the NHS you can expect to have a 1 to 10 nurse to patient ratio.
Perhaps you want to work for a successful hospital who can offer more time to care with a 1 to 5 nurse to patient ratio.
3 great things about our client;
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world-leading clinicians that are passionate about time to care.
- Commitment to growth with high levels of investment taking place across the company, new hospitals and significant improvement of existing facilities.
- Career fast-track opportunities - be mentored by the industries best people. Access world-class technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training!
The Hiring Manager told us ‘We have a really low staff turnover and an incredibly loyal and friendly team. We can offer additional training for those who want to continue to develop their clinical skills’
What you will do as a Ward Nurse;
- You will be responsible for providing exemplary planned care for patients within the ward environment.
- Reporting directly to the Clinical Nurse Manager you will be part of a nursing team caring for patients within the day and inpatient wards.
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse and must have a proven track record within a Surgical Ward environment.
Why other nurses want to work at this hospital;
- This well-established private hospital has 2 operating theatres, 30+ beds, ‘Good’ CQC rating and very high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive personal development plan to help you achieve your career goals.
- You will have opportunities to enhance your clinical skills and pay by enrolling on training course such as ALS.
Apply now with your CV and quote the reference number: 1552 to email@example.com or give me a call on 01904239910 for an informal chat.