Salary: To £43,000 + Bonus + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Free Parking
Based: North West
The Ward Managers that we represent tell us that one the of most challenging parts of their job is managing unexpected operational issues whilst keeping the flow of patients moving. We represent a hospital group whose healthcare IT solutions and commitment to regular floor walks enabling exceptional forward planning and solve this problem for their nursing teams.
Perhaps you want to work amongst leaders who are passionate about time to care and whose patients rate their care plan as a 5-star experience.
3 great things about our client;
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world-leading clinicians that are passionate about time to care.
- Commitment to growth with high levels of investment taking place across the company, new hospitals and significant improvement of existing facilities.
- Career fast-track opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people. Access world-class technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training!
A recent patient stated; ‘I have recently had surgery with the hospital and the care I received was second to none. All staff were helpful and friendly, and the hospital was both clean and tidy. I cannot recommend this hospital enough and will certainly go back should I need to. Thank you to everyone for my excellent care!’
What you will do as a Ward Manager:
- You will manage the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of planned care for patients within a safe and caring environment.
- Reporting to the Matron, and with a team of 26, you will offer highly visible and passionate leadership, providing appropriate advice and support to the team.
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse and have a proven track record of management within a surgical ward environment.
Why other leaders want to work at this hospital;
- This well-established private hospital, has 3 operating theatres, 35+ beds and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- A dedicated leadership team, who are passionate about the hospital, and committed to their patients – this includes a full refurbishment and upgraded facilities to ensure exemplary patient care.
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive personal development plan to help you achieve your career goals.
Apply now! Email your CV quoting the reference number 1311 , or to discuss confidentially call me on 01904 239910.