Up to £43,000 base salary + bonus + pension + healthcare + life assurance + 25 days holiday + free parking
Our client is a leading private acute hospital whom provide high quality services to the Lancashire community. This hospital is part of a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of hospitals throughout the UK. With 37 beds and 3 operating theatres, this hospital prides itself on working with the best specialist doctors and nurses to provide a wide range of services.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Clinical Services and being part of the hospital’s leadership team, you will be managing a total team of 26 nurses on the 26-bedded ward.
- You will manage the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of planned care for patients, in a safe and caring environment.
- You will also provide excellent clinical and managerial leadership and appropriate advice and support to other staff in the department.
- You will be professional and efficient, with a sensitive and compassionate nature.
- You must be an NMC registered nurse, possessing previous or current leadership/ management experience.
- Surgical ward experience is beneficial.
This is a retained campaign working exclusively with the client. All direct applications or unsolicited CVs from agencies will be forwarded to Stroud Resourcing.