Up to £65,000 base salary + £5,000 car allowance + 10% bonus + pension (4%-15%) + healthcare + life assurance + 25 days holiday + free parking
Full time 37.5 hours
Our client is a highly successful private acute hospital in Hampshire where they provide a broad range of complex acute care to the local community. This hospital is part of a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of hospitals throughout the UK.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Clinical Services, you will be part of the Senior Management Team for the hospital.
- Maximising theatre utilisation, Consultant compliance and maintaining clinical standards, the post-holder will provide strong leadership and direction to all staff across the service and act as a point of contact for advice and expertise relating to professional issues.
- The Theatre Manager will provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative and immediate recovery phase of care by ensuring all departmental staff members deliver high quality patient care, ensuring this is achieved within the available resources and agreed departmental budget.
- Be a Registered Practitioner (RN or ODP) with post-registration clinical experience as a senior theatre practitioner in an acute hospital (NHS or independent).
- You will be an expert in building relationships with an intuitive and persuasive style that enables you to easily engage and build relationships with consultants, colleagues and patients.
- Demonstrate a track record of developing teams to perform collaboratively with a clear capability to assess and improve performance and achieve results.
- Provide evidence of managing change and optimising theatre efficiencies.
- You must have strong business acumen, ensuring that resources are used efficiently within budget.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of planning, organising and running the daily work load in a theatre suite.
- Have knowledge of clinical governance and its application.
This is a retained campaign working exclusively with the client. All direct applications or unsolicited CVs from agencies will be forwarded to Stroud Resourcing.