Up to £50,000 base salary plus bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, free parking
Hours: Full time – 30-37.5 hours
Our client is a highly successful private acute hospital in Hampshire where they provide a broad range of complex acute care to the local community. This hospital is part of a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of hospitals throughout the UK.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Clinical Services and managing a team of 3 pharmacists, 3 pharmacy technicians and 2 assistants.
- You will be responsible for leading, motivating and effectively managing the pharmacy team by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
- Your role will be to provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- Providing the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards.
- You will be professional and efficient, with a sensitive and compassionate nature.
- You must be qualified to Degree level (BSc/MSc Hons) and be a current member of the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- You will need to possess a proven track record in leading a team within a pharmacy environment.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to discuss this opportunity confidentially, please call me on 01904 239910.
This is a retained campaign working exclusively with the client. All direct applications or unsolicited CVs from agencies will be forwarded to Stroud Resourcing.