Role: Fertility Consultant
Salary: Six-figure salary + Bonus + Pension + Medical Malpractice Insurance + Childcare Vouchers + Relocation
Many of the Fertility Consultants that we work with are finding that their role is becoming less about spending time with their patients and more about administrative tasks. We represent a clinic that boasts a patient satisfaction rate of 98% and solved this problem for one of our candidates.
Perhaps you strive to work within a patient focussed state of the art facility. Maybe you wish to advance your career, work with industry leaders and start that research project you have always dreamed of.
3 great things about my client:
- A UK leading Fertility provider achieving some of the highest success rates in Europe.
- Excellent development opportunities – access to a dedicated training program focussed on developing multi-disciplined gynaecology and fertility skills.
- Unprecedented patient care – staff are encouraged to keep in touch with their patients, meet their babies and even send a birthday card on their first birthday!
The Medical Director told us ‘We are passionate about research and development and there are excellent opportunities to travel. I have just come back from Madrid and already booked to go to Barcelona later this year!’
Their General Manager stated; ‘I recently joined the business and am really enjoying the role – the team are supportive and passionate about what they do and really allow you to be the best that you can be.’
There’s also great transport links and free parking. Regular socials, charity events – a fun environment!
As a Fertility Consultant you will:
- Support your patients throughout their journey, handle their consultations, egg collections and embryo transfers – ensuring they have a streamlined patient pathway.
- Actively participate in research projects throughout the business, creating, developing and leading new research proposals.
- Develop the business, driving commercial success through providing ideas on improving practice/new procedures to improve patient care.
Why other Consultants want to work for this clinic:
- Well established private fertility clinic, with world class technology, a fantastic laboratory and 98% patient satisfaction!
- Excellent reputation both UK and worldwide, leverage their experience to develop research alongside the opportunity to travel for study opportunities.
- Great career prospects – a reputation of promoting within, there is a clear training structure and rapid progression for the right individual.
Apply now with your CV and quote the reference number: 1345 to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01904 239910.