Role: Fertility Consultant
Location: Central London
Package: c£120,000 + 10% Bonus + Pension + Private Healthcare + 20 days holiday + Bank holidays + Voucher discount scheme + Medical Malpractice Insurance
Many of the Fertility Consultants we speak with feel their excessive caseloads negatively impact the patients journey. The clinic we represent have solved this issue for their Consultants – they have continuity of care with their patients, meaning you can dedicate the time to support them from start to finish!
Perhaps you strive to work with a business who haven’t forgotten how rewarding it is to support couples with their dreams of having a baby. Maybe you wish to work within state of the art theatres, laboratories and be supported by an industry leading team.
3 great things about this clinic:
- A private boutique fertility clinic, they adopt a family style approach and have a close knit and supportive team environment.
- With some of the highest success rates within London – they strive to achieve the best possible results through continuous investment in both their staff and facilities.
- A Consultant led clinic, driven by providing the best patient care.
Their patients say;“My experience with this clinic was wonderful and I was lucky enough to have successful IVF treatment. Throughout my journey the team really looked after me, and I was made to feel like family.”
What you will do as a Fertility Consultant:
- Work closely with the Senior Management and medical team to provide exemplary care for your patients – supporting them throughout the process from initial consultation through to success of treatment.
- Be able to work autonomously, managing your patient case load, handling consultations, egg collections and embryo transfers.
- You will be registered with the GMC, MRCOG and have extensive experience within Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
Why other industry leaders work with this clinic:
- A growing clinic, this boutique fertility clinic adopts a unique approach to fertility and women’s health – providing both gynaecology and urology procedures alongside fertility treatments.
- Leverage their experience to establish yourself as a leading Fertility and Gynaecology Consultant – work alongside leaders in the field and learn from the best!
- The opportunity to work within a highly supportive environment with a strong focus on both training and education. There is ample opportunity to enhance your skills and reputation.
Apply now! Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01904 239910 to discuss this opportunity both informally and confidentially quoting reference 1412.