Role: Deputy Matron
Salary and Benefits: Up to £58,000, 10% bonus, generous pension, private healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers plus more
The Matron’s that we represent tell us that the biggest challenge they face is the sheer scale of the demands that are placed on them, internally and externally. We represent a hospital group that ensure clinical leadership teams are appropriately resourced and succession plans are created.
Perhaps you want to work for a successful hospital that can help you fast-track your career. Maybe you want to further enhance your ability to grapple the complexity of hospital functions and develop you change management, time management and leadership skills.
3 great things about our client;
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world-leading clinicians that are passionate about time to care.
- Commitment to growth with high levels of investment taking place across the company, new hospitals and significant improvement of existing facilities.
- Career fast-track opportunities - be mentored by the industries best people. Access world-class technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training!
The Hiring Manager told us ‘We have a really loyal team of dedicated professionals and we offer a diverse mix of high acuity care to our patients’
What you will do as a Deputy Matron;
- You will be responsible for providing exemplary planned care for patients while managing the Inpatient and Day care clinical team.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Clinical Services you will be a key part of the hospital senior management team.
- With 4 direct reports and a total team of circa 70 you will offer highly visible and passionate leadership.
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse and must have a proven track record as a Ward Manager within a Surgical Ward environment.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This well-established private hospital has 6 operating theatres, 70+ beds, ‘Good’ CQC rating and very high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive personal development plan to help you achieve your career goals.
- As part of the hospital leadership team you can expect to be empowered to meet business goals. New ways of working that will improve services are encouraged and you will enjoy high levels of autonomy to run your department.
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01904239910 for an informal chat.