It's almost time for this years' MEDICA tradefair in the beautiful city of Dusseldorf. As the team here at Stroud Resourcing put the finishing touches to our travel plans, we thought we would share this practical guide to making the most of your time at MEDICA.
Arrival at MEDICA
The first thing you will want to know is where you are going! Fortunately the team at MEDICA have produced an easy to read map for getting to and from the exhibition here.
Top tip: Your MEDICA ticket is valid as a transport ticket to and from the expo! No need to purchase tickets on the day.
If you are fortunate enough to have some time to explore Dusseldorf there is also an excellent brochure with a more detailed transport map available here.
On the evening
After a long and (we hope!) productive day, you may want to explore the culinary delights of Dusseldorf. Fortunately Tripadvisor have an exceptional guide to help you do just that,here.
Our top tips
1. Download the MEDICA app! It is invaluable. (Link: Iphone,Android, Blackberry)
2. Wear comfortable shoes! One of our consultants once sustained a leg injury foolishly attempting to navigate the entire expo in one day, if this is your plan avoid repeating his mistake and wear shoes you can stay on your feet all day in.
3. Wear something warm. The halls may be heated but the outdoor areas can get quite cold in November.
4. Plan your walk around in advance. With eighteen halls it is important to consult the map here and make the most of your time.
5. Make appointments in advance. It can be hard to fit everything in but a few key appointments booked in advance can save a headache on the day!
6. Call us ahead of the tradefair on 0845 645 4045 so one of our consultants can stop by your stand and explain how we can add value to your business and help you recruit the very best talent on the market!
7. Look out for us, see you in Dusseldorf!